A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivalled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection.
Adept in leveraging your business acumen, communication skills and world view to drive great outcomes. You use critical and creative thinking along with analytics and data visualization tools to solve problems and explain opportunities. You know that companies must navigate complexity with competitive agility. You’ve got the professional work experience, business school preparation, and aspiration to help companies turn disruption into opportunity. You are excited to co-create the strategies that enable our clients to successfully execute with equal strength to deliver growth, profitability, sustainability, and trust.
· Join strategy project teams who explore topics such as business and operating model design, future workforce, growth strategy, and the impact of disruptive technologies
· Conduct research, exploratory analysis and hypothesis generation to define and execute an approach to derive meaningful insights
· Create data driven approaches to synthesize input, map capabilities to aspirations, and make recommendations
· Develop models and dashboards, collaborating and iterating as a team to refine the thinking and approach
· Design and facilitate working sessions that require strong visuals, presentations and written communications to help clients imagine and define their future
· Partner with our clients to gather input and solve problems to ensure that solutions are actionable
· Support business development through proposal creation, market research, offering development, thought capital, and knowledge management
· Support our people and culture through collaboration, respect, inclusion, and recruitment of other high performers
· Train, network and share learnings with fellow Senior Strategy Consultants in the Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program
· Mentor and develop junior team members
· Be ready to build those air miles and hotel points with travel as needed
Here’s what you need:
· MBA degree
· Graduation date by September, 2020
· Prior work experience and proficiency in one or more of the following: visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx and/or programming languages such as R, Python, Julia, or SQL
Bonus points if you:
? Have demonstrated aptitude/coursework in statistics and/or data analytics
? Have experience in design thinking, workshop facilitation, and/or storytelling
? Aspire to be a lifelong learner and have the passion and desire to learn those things which are new to you or you have not yet mastered
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please apply to the Accenture site via the link below by 9/5/19:
You must be present at the National Black MBA Conference to be considered for an interview - September 26-28, 2019
HUB City options: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 00743131
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.