Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°11 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2016). The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions:
· Client Coverage & International Network
· International Trade & Transaction Banking
· Global Investment Banking
· Structured Finance
· Global Markets
· Debt Optimisation & Distribution
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The Bank is particularly interested in applications from women, and will consider using positive action under the Equality Act 2010.
For more information, please visit its website at www.ca-cib.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the GMD Onboarding team within Crédit Agricole CIB. The candidate will be based in London, and will work in coordination with other GMD Onboarding staff operating from London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong.
· Act as a central contact point for the GMD network, coordinating KYC and Prime Brokerage on-boarding requests, and other related issues.
· As required, prepare and submit KYC files, utilising KIWIS and other tools, including proposal of files to the appropriate Relationship Manager for validation and follow-up workflow.
· Liaise with Prime Brokers and Hedge Funds to prepare, negotiate and execute appropriate risk and monitoring documentation within agreed deadlines (Compensation Agreements and Designation Notices) in accordance with the current give-up process.
· Liaise with Legal and RPC departments as necessary to ensure that the process runs efficiently and robust operating procedures are applied at all times.
· Assist with the performance of any necessary post-trade controls to prevent and minimise operational risk to CACIB, on a daily basis.
· Support the global GMD RM Team, as required, with KYC and on-boarding related client maintenance and control.
· Assist with the management and execution of a variety of other projects relating to the establishment of procedures and workflow processes for the GMD Relationship Management and KYC framework, as well as broader business development initiatives.
Essential role requirements
· University graduate with a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent. Or an undergraduate currently during a course of study, predicted a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent
· Understanding of product and market risks.
· Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with various teams within CA-CIB at varying levels of seniority
· Flexibility to be able to simultaneously work on various different proposals/ reviews across different client groups
· Strong "fact-finding" skills
· Ability to be an effective team player
Desirable role requirements
· Knowledge of the KYC/MIFID processes
This position is being managed exclusively by Resource Solutions on behalf of Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.