The Account Executive – Sales and Service will report to the Director of Ticket Sales and will be responsible for generating new business through outbound sales efforts and providing customer service to donors and fans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate new business through the sale of season tickets, mini-packs, and group tickets - As directed by the Director of Ticket Sales, responsible for selling football, men’s and women’s basketball, baseball, gymnastics, and men’s and women’s soccer tickets - Responsible for making a minimum of 70 outbound calls per day - Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales goals - Build strong relationships with assigned accounts through pro-active outreach including, but not limited to phone calls, seat visits, emails, appointments, and handwritten notes - Assist in developing and executing customized service and touch point programs for accounts - Properly manage and document all contacts via Paciolan and Salesforce CRM, including resolving all customer complaints, inquiries, and requests in a timely manner - Process ticket orders and work with ticket operations staff to ensure proper procedures are met, including PCI standards - Work home athletic events, as assigned by Director of Ticket Sales - Readiness to be a steward of NC State Athletics in person at events and appointments - Perform other duties as assigned
NC State University :: Posting Show :: PeopleAdmin
- Bachelors Degree
- Genuine desire to help others and assist NC State Athletics in achieving department goals
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. or similar software)
- Experience utilizing ticketing systems and/or CRM platforms
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate with other team members
- High level of professionalism, ability to relate to all levels of staff, department leaders, and fans
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new ideas presented by other department leaders, and fans
- Ability to identify problems and develop potential solutions, as needed
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
With more than 35,000 students, North Carolina State University is one of the leading land-grant institutions in the nation, committed to playing an active and vital role in improving the quality of life for the citizens of North Carolina, the nation and the world.NC State is consistently ranked among the nation's top 50 public universities and ranked by Princeton Review as a best value for studen...ts. Recently, NC State was recognized as one of the Wall Street Journal’s Top 20 “Best colleges and universities,” as ranked by Fortune 500 company job recruiters.In terms of quality of life, Cary, is a suburb to Raleigh in the heart of North Carolina’s Research Triangle and boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation. Due to the low crime rate, for the eleventh straight year, Cary is ranked as the safest city in North Carolina and the entire Southeastern United States.
The Mission of the American Business Women's Association is to
bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide
opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally
and professionally through leadership, education, networking support,
and national recognition.