Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- BA, BS or higher in marketing, communications or related field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of business-to-business or event marketing experience in a similar position in either a non-profit or corporate organization
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in developing and executing multiple, integrated cross-channel campaigns using direct mail, print advertising, e-mail marketing, social media opportunities, mobile technology, and other marketing tactics
- Ability to collaborate with internal non-dues revenue teams
- Ability to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Experience that shows strategic, creative, and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Basic design/graphics experience a plus
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software suite; familiarity with Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) databases (Salesforce.com preferred), Marketing Automation and Social Media platforms, Google Analytics, Excel Pivot Tables.
- Experience in identifying the customer need using the full marketing mix of product, price, promotion, and multiple sales channels
- Experience in developing and interpreting sales reports and tracking the results of campaigns, in order to make ongoing recommendations and to execute new initiatives targeted to the appropriate audiences.
- Experience in developing marketing survey tools to increase learning about the behavior of buyers and prospects. Ability to interpret results to aid in business decisions.
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience copywriting, proofing, and editing focused marketing communications, including feedback to graphic designers on layout and design
- Demonstrated ability to work with large volume of work with tight dead-lines
- Independent problem-solving abilities and a high level of confidence in decision-making
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy, proactive, creative, collaborative, analytical individual with a passion for building business
- Experience in strategic planning and seeing "the big picture" and in execution of marketing initiatives
Find out how to apply. Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.