- Creative vision for online organizing and a proven ability to design and lead innovative digital advocacy, fundraising, and communications campaigns
- 5+ years digital and/or campaign experience, including digital work for campaigns, non-profit advocacy groups, trade association, Congressional office or similar environment
- Expert level experience in advocacy-based list-building and digital engagement tools
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of graphic design best practices and experience with photography, video production/editing and web design also desirable
- Strong interest in civic engagement and empowering Illinois residents to have a stronger voice in public life
Candidates for the position should send their resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Advocacy and Communications Director” in the subject line. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. No phone calls please.
CHANGE Illinois is an Equal Opportunity Employer —people of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT CHANGE ILLINOIS:
CHANGE Illinois is a coalition leading systemic political and government reform. CHANGE (the Coalition for Honest and New Government Ethics) includes a diverse network of civic, business, labor, professional, non-profit, and philanthropic organizations committed to strengthening our democracy and promoting a vibrant culture of civic participation. The coalition addresses issues that are essential to our democracy including ballot access, competitive elections, government transparency, and fair maps. Learn more about the mission and work of CHANGE Illinois at www.CHANGEIL.org.