You want to develop your talents
We're interested in your potential
The team is primarily responsible for the oversight of and controls around a number of key regulatory obligations, primarily transaction reporting.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better.
As Regulatory Reporting & Oversight Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing support and guidance to the team (leading, motivating and engaging team members to continually improve personal and team performance)
- Coordinating cross training structure for the team as well as distribution of tasks ensuring proactive communication amongst the team
- Actively assessing and managing risks and introducing enhanced / additional processes and controls as required
- Proactively contributing to delivering a Target Operating Model that can be applied across the regulatory control framework
- Documenting, reviewing and maintaining procedures as processes are introduced and evolve
What we'll be looking for in you:
- Excellent exposure to EMIR and Dodd-Frank regulatory reporting. MIFID experience would also be beneficial.
- Proven experience of working within an operations environment and managing a team
- Proven knowledge and a clear understanding of the regulatory framework within the Investment Banking industry
- Proven understanding of regulatory reporting obligations and associated challenges
- A clear understanding of financial products and systems, particularly fixed income / derivatives
- Proven stakeholder management skills with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For your commitment and success, we offer one of the most competitive basic salaries with a distinct career development opportunity. Other Santander benefits include:
- £6,000 annual car allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private medical cover
- 30 days Holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell 5
- Product discounts
- Retail and High Street discounts
- Sharesave Scheme
- Flex benefits including childcare vouchers
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Women in Business network provides women with valuable development tools. We're creating a better balance of women in management positions, and empowering everyone to fulfil their true career potential.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to helping you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life. To support you in meeting your commitments outside of work, we offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options and we support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.