- Provide vision and direction for athletics program for grades 5-12, physical education program for Pre-K – 12, and a wellness program for the school community, that supports the school mission. Oversee planning and execution of logistics, transportation and scheduling for division.
- Oversee operation and management of 50,000 square foot Athletics and Wellness Center facility with pool, gymnasium, and wellness spaces. In addition to active supervision of the spaces, this includes being the point person for communications with physical plant operations, security, and the business office.
- Manage P&L for Division and Athletics and Wellness Center, including revenue-producing summer programs, complex rental agreements, and budget for division.
- Lead, manage and inspire 30+ full- and part-time faculty, coaches and administrative staff. Provide vision and direction for Support department level directors in planning and delivery of innovative, mission-driven physical education, athletics, wellness and aquatics programs.
- Communicate effectively with parents, students, other senior school administrators and community partners. Serve as a role model to students, be a visible presence in all areas of the school, and promote cooperation and cohesion among all four divisions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of School.
- Proven program builder with ability todrive revenue while balancing changing priorities
- Effective relationship builder and diplomatic change manager
- High level vision with practical implementation ability
- Knowledge of Physical Education and
- Wellness in Pre-K-12 setting
- Minimum of 5-7 years administrative experience, preferably in an independent school or college athletics environment
- BA required, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience managing a facility and direct reports
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Drive, EMS or other scheduling software
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title “Sacred Heart Athletic Head”
An equal opportunity employer, Sacred Heart seeks to hire outstanding and diverse faculty who work together harmoniously toward the common mission of the school.